DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (AUTOMATION)
The Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automation) is a three-year diploma program structured to enable the students to identify, analyze and solve problems using the fundamentals of mathematics and engineering sciences with automation. It enables students in advanced mechanical system by effective production methodologies with industrial automation.
This Program emphasis on advanced technology learning i.e., CAD/CAM/CAE Technology, Festo’s Automation Solutions, Mechatronics, Manufacturing Simulation Systems, Additive Manufacturing, FDM, Controlling Automated Machines, Control Systems, and Information Technologies.
Career Pathways :
- Automotive Sector & Robotics Industry
- Application Engineer
- Aircraft & Shipyard Industries
- Research & Development
- Home appliances Industries
- Oil & Refinery Industry
- System Engineer in FMS
- Defense like HAL, DRDO, ISRO
- Machine Tool / Hand Tool and Tooling Industry
High School or equivalent examination with Sciences and Mathematics as subjects. candidates must have secured atleast 35% of marks in all subjects.
For admission to second year (lateral entry) of Diploma., The candidate must have passed two years lTl or lntermediate Sciences Group (Physics & Math) with Minimum 35 % Marks in Aggregate.
Firstly, candidate should be qualified through JEECUP, who fulfils the eligibility.
Secondly, preference should be given to those candidates who have appeared in JEECUP and Result Status is “not qualified”.
Thirdly, those who have not appeared in JEECUP, but they have secured 35% marks in High School Examination.
1. BTE pre Registration and Enrollment fee will be paid extra by the student after admission as per Board Norms.
2. BTE Examination Fee will be paid extra as per BTE norms.
3. DD in favour of: "School of Management Sciences" payable at Lucknow.
Subject to approval of proposal pending at Fees Committee Govt. of U.P.
© 2022. School of Management Sciences. All Rights Reserved.