A self-sufficient independent academic package in the world of Management Education, one of the most sought after career option now a days, that not only endows the participants with excellent quantitative, analytical, innovative and communicatory subtleties, but also equally empowers the aspirants with needful foundations for exploring and pursuing further management education at the post-graduation level.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is an undergraduate Business Management course. The course is a 4 Year (Full time) Undergraduate Programme on Semester Basis. The course is designed to provide basic understanding about Management education and to train the students in communication skills effectively which inculcate entrepreneurship skills. The students are prepared to explore opportunities being newly created in management profession. Business Administration study methodology involves training through practical experience in the form of case studies, projects, presentations, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from the industry.
BBA Course Suitability
• Students should have grasp of business management principles, technical know-how, and interpersonal skills.
• They should have skills like communication, organizational leadership, resource management, strategic planning, business-oriented computer applications, financial management and business ethics.
• They should also possess critical thinking and decision-making skills.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): Career Prospects
The Programme prepares the students to pursue more specialized and highly competitive management courses demanded by world class organizations. Our students have procured jobs with some of the leading firms as an Information System Manager, Business Administration Professor, Production Manager, Finance Manager, Human Resource Manager, Business Administration Researcher, Management Accountant, Business Consultant, Marketing Manager, Research and Development Manager Etc.
lntermediate or equivalent examination. General and OBC candidates must have secured at least 50% of marks and SC & ST Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 45% in aggregate of total marks.
1. LU Registration and Enrollment fee will be paid extra by the student after admission as per University Norms.
2. LU Examination Fee will be paid extra as per University norms.
3. DD in favour of: "School of Management Sciences" payable at Lucknow.
© 2022. School of Management Sciences. All Rights Reserved.