The Bachelor of Technology (commonly abbreviated as B.Tech.) is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of four year program of studies at our institution. These programmes bring about an overall personality change in the students and mould them into young Technical Professionals.
Computer Science and Engineering
Computer Science Engineering students learn about basic engineering techniques, as other engineering students, during first year course. These techniques include Engineering Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, Engineering drawing. from second year they are exposed to core Computer Science subjects like programming, Data Structures, Digital logic, Theoretical computer Science, Algorithms, Computer networks, Operating systems, Web technologies, Databases and Computer Architecture are few to mention.
CSE (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
SMS Lucknow offers a four-year undergraduate B.Tech CSE program in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning which aims to develop a strong foundation by using the principles and technologies that consist of many facets of Artificial Intelligence including logic, knowledge representation, probabilistic models, and machine learning. This course is best suited for students seeking to build world-class expertise in Machine Learning and emerging technologies that help to stand in the crowd and grow careers in the upcoming technological era. The main goal of machine learning (ML) is to program computers to use example data or experience to solve a given problem. Many successful applications based on machine learning exist already, including systems that analyze past sales data to predict customer behaviour (financial management), recognize faces or spoken speech, optimize robot behaviour so that a task can be completed using minimum resources, and extract knowledge from bioinformatics data. The program is designed to give the students enough exposure to the variety of applications that can be built using techniques covered under this program.
CSE (Internet of Things)
SMS Lucknow offers a four-year undergraduate B.Tech CSE program in the Internet of Things (IoT) which aims to train students to be equipped with a solid theoretical foundation, systematic professional knowledge and strong practical skills in the IoT field. A piece of deep knowledge on IoT devices, systems and networks is also included. The students will develop strong skills in sensors & instrumentation, chip design, and privacy & security of IoT. IoT helps people live and work smarter, as well as gain complete control over their lives. IoT enables companies to automate processes and reduce labour costs.
Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
Today the AI has become very popular worldwide. The era is known as era of Artiﬁcial Intelligence. AI is simulation of natural intelligence in machines that has the capability to think, mimic and execute tasks like human. It is continuously growing area. It can be applied in various sectors like healthcare, agriculture, retail, transportation, banking, oil and gas etc. for diﬀerent purposes. Data Science and Machine learning are the branches of AI which learns from data ﬁnds patterns and makes decisions. Some examples of Artiﬁcial Intelligence includes self-driving cars, computers that play chess, credit card fraud detection, automation and robotics to help farmers to ﬁnd out more eﬀective ways to protect their crops from weeds.
Civil engineers build the world’s infrastructure. In doing so, they quietly shape the history of nations around the world. Most people cannot imagine life without the many contributions of civil engineers to the public’s health, safety and standard of living. Only by exploring civil engineering’s influence in shaping the world we know today, we can creatively envision the progress of our tomorrow.
Electrical engineering is concerned with the study, design and application of equipments, devices and systems which use electricity. Electricity supplies power to run appliances, heavy machinery, and lights. It also encompasses communications such as the telephone, radio, and television and other consumer electronic devices. And, of course, electronics is changing everything around us every day, through such pervasive devices as hand-held calculators, computers, and controllers that help operate automobiles, airplanes and homes. Electrical Engineering is the largest engineering profession in academic and corporate both.
Mechanical engineering is a discipline of engineering that applies the principles of physics and material science for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems. It is the branch of engineering that involves the production and usage of heat and mechanical power for the design, production, and operation of machines and tools. It is one of the oldest and broadest engineering disciplines.
• The candidate must have passed (with/without grace) Intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination from any recognized Board/University. • The candidate must have secured minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate in compulsory (Physics & Mathematics) and optional subject (Chemistry, Bio-Technology & Biology) OR passed (with/without grace) Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category).
• For admission to second year (lateral entry) of B.Tech., The candidate must have passed(with/without grace) three years diploma in engineering course; securing minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) OR whose parents (Father or mother) are domicile of Uttar Pradesh and he/she has passed three years Engineering Diploma with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., in any branch of Engineering (except Agriculture Engg., Pharmacy and Architecture), are eligible for admission to Second year in any branch of Engineering /Technology. Or three years B.Sc. degree with mathematics as one subject; securing minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate.
This is with reference to the circular no. AKTU/R.O./2020/8803 Dated 2 January 2021 issued by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow regarding the admission against Normal seats will be made through JEE-MAIN examinations conducted by National Testing Agency, Noida instead of UPSEE for Engineering courses. Please visit https://aktu.ac.in regarding counseling schedule, procedure and centres etc,.
B.tech Lateral Procedure
Management quota seats and vacant seats after counseling of UPCET/CMAT shall be filled at the institute level as per guidelines prescribed by AKTU
Tuition Fees: ₹ 35,190/- (Per Semester)
1. AKTU pre registration fee will be paid extra by the student after admission as per University Norms.
2. AKTU Examination Fee will be paid extra as per University norms.
3. DD in favour of: "School of Management Sciences" payable at Lucknow.
* Subject to approval of proposal pending at Fees Committee Govt. of U.P.
School of Management Sciences, Lucknow has received B++ grade accreditation from NAAC – National Assessment and Accreditation Council (An Autonomous Institution of the University Grants Commission) Ministry of HRD Govt.