The Masters in Business Administration(MBA) two year full time programme aims to bring in an attitudinal change among the students, develop their leadership qualities and finally to mould them into competent Managers. The programme trains the students to handle resources effectively, take important decisions to achieve the organizational goals and equips them with modern management concepts and techniques.
Some of the Dual Specializations Offered
• Marketing Management
• Human Resource Management (HR)
• Financial Management
• International Business (IB)
• Information Systems (IT)
Master in Business Administration (MBA) Two Year Programme Course Suitability
• The Programme prepares the students to pursue more specialized and highly competitive management courses demanded by world class organizations. These management programmes offer the students right management skills to grow in their career by understanding the global economics of management. The specialization chosen in the core area makes an individual a Subject Matter Expert along with the basics of management well addressed. Our students have procured jobs with some of the leading firms in the Financial, Construction, Banking, FMCG, Health industry in India and many more across the globe.
Master of Business Administration (MBA): Career Prospects • Management professionals are hired by wide variety of industries, MNCs, offices and organizations. Both government and private job opportunities are available in front of them.
• Corporate houses, MNCs, NGOs, Educational Institutes, Healthcare setups, Government organizations, Industries, Finance institutes (banks, private enterprises etc) are known to recruit MBA graduates. Actually, the list of recruiters would go on and on, management professionals are needed by many firms!
Under the above mentioned work setups, MBA graduates may take up any of the following job posts –
• Assistant Manager
• HR Manager
• Operations Manager
• Finance and Accounts Manager
• Sales and Marketing professional
• Auditing Assistant
• Executive (Sales, Marketing, Advertising etc.)
• Office Assistant/Executive
• Research Assistant
Other than office job, entrepreneurship is another opportunity available in front of MBA graduates. If you are an entrepreneur at heart, you may start your own venture or business. Other than that, working as an independent consultant is another excellent option!
For admission to first year of MBA, A candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree course of minimum three years duration from any recognized lndian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.l.U securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate with & without grace.
1. AKTU pre registration fee will be paid extra by the student after admission as per University Norms.
2. AKTU Examination Fee will be paid extra as per University norms.
3. DD in favour of: "School of Management Sciences" payable at Lucknow.
*Subject to approval of proposal pending at Fees Committee Govt. of U.P.
© 2022. School of Management Sciences. All Rights Reserved.